Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday to Courtney

My baby will be 9 tomorrow, April 8. Where did the time go? I can't believe how fast she's growing up. It seems like yesterday she was toddling around trying to keep up with her big brothers and doing a pretty good job! Now they try to keep up with her! And it's impossible! I want to wish her a very happy birthday! I'm proud to be her mom! I love you sis!

Here are 10 random things about Courtney...

1. Courtney was born on Saturday, April 8, 2000, our millennium baby. She came into the world about an hour after I arrived at the hospital. I was dialated to 9 when we got to the hospital and her dad is lucky he didn't have to deliver her in the car, or should I say I was lucky?

2. Courtney's full name is Courtney Jacqueline after her dad, Jackie, who was to be named Jacqueline if he was a girl. She has several nicknames, Court, CJ, Cooter Bug and Sis.

3. Courtney is a sports fanatic. She loves to play basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, football...you name it, she'll play it.

4. Courtney is a blast to go to an amusement park with. She'll ride the carousel with you or the upside down roller coaster.

5. Courtney likes Taco Bell. A #4 please. 1 soft, 1 crunchy.

6. Courtney's best friend is her cousin, Ethan. They spend more time together than with their own siblings.

7. Courtney does her own hair. I can not touch it unless it's picture day or a holiday.

8. Courtney is a good driver. She drives the golf cart at Granny Jewell's, the tractor for Pa Jerry, and she's driven me home from church several times in the Envoy. Yes, all by herself!

9. Courtney is definitely a country girl. She loves to feed the cows with Pa Jerry. So what if there's a little cow poop on her shoes. She says "that's just the way it is Mom."

10. A few faves: pizza, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, corn nuggets, Club Penguin, getting email. Email her at court7993@yahoo.com She'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Welcome!

Hi...welcome to my Corner! Not sure what will be here, but wanted to create my own space...seems to be the going thing and I enjoy reading everyone else's, so maybe someone out there will enjoy mine! Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!