Here are some random things about Cade. . .
1. Cade's full name is James Cade, named after his grandpa, James Devoid (best known as J.D.) and his uncle James David (best known as Uncle Dave). Cade's brother Tyler who was almost 3 when Cade was born chose his little brother's name. He had to choose between James Cade or Dylan James.
2. Cade has some nicknames...Cader Tater, Cade-e-did and Jim Cade.
3. Cade wouldn't want me to tell this about him, but he's such a loving kid. He always hugs his family and tells them he loves them.
4. Cade loves baseball. He wants to play professionally. He got hurt in the 3rd game of the year and had to be out the rest of the season, and he was really down about it. But he's healed and ready for next year!
5. Cade could live on mashed potatoes and mac and cheese, honest.
6. Cade loves to play guitar. He has taught himself by using the Internet and has learned many songs, but only the first few lines! We give him a hard time about trying to learn the whole song before moving on to another one. He even learned "Jessie's Girl" just for me.
7. He loves to eat at Red Lobster.
8. Cade's hero is his dad.
9. He has given his life to Christ and was baptized a couple of years ago.
10. If the baseball gig doesn't work out he may be a meteorologist.