Saturday, March 14, 2009

Surprise!

We celebrated my Granny Padgett's 82nd birthday on Feb. 28 with a surprise party at my cousin's house. Granny thought she was attending her daughter's birthday party! Yep, she was surprised. There was well over 35 people there and she had a great time visiting with family and friends. She has 8 children, including my mom, who is the oldest, 15 grandchildren and approximately 31 great grandchildren. I'm guessing there! She always has a hug waiting and a smile that's a mile wide. She loves the Lord, her children, grandchildren, reading the Enquirer and watching Nancy Grace. She's a blessing to all of us and I love her so much!

"Better let him out, Momma's looking for him..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hi...welcome to my Corner! Not sure what will be here, but wanted to create my own space...seems to be the going thing and I enjoy reading everyone else's, so maybe someone out there will enjoy mine! Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!