Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'll sing His praise . . .

Here's my singing son, Tyler, age 15. He loves to sing and is constantly doing so. He and his dad sing bass at church with our church group, "The Bethsaida Nine, More or Less." You should hear them sing "A Beautiful Life!" I'll have to record it! In this photo Tyler had let his face hair grow and everyone was calling him Mountain Man! He's got it shaved for the moment. Notice how much taller he is than his Dad. And I don't think he's finished growing!

"To be a child of God each day, My light must shine along the way; I’ll sing His praise while ages roll, And strive to help some troubled soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hi...welcome to my Corner! Not sure what will be here, but wanted to create my own space...seems to be the going thing and I enjoy reading everyone else's, so maybe someone out there will enjoy mine! Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!