Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Run X 3

I have to brag on my middle child...Cade, 12 years old...loves Baseball...lives for baseball...he has been hitting out-of-the-park home runs during practice. Finally on June 2 he hit his first one during a game. Then another in the next game that night. Then June 6 he hit his third. It's the first home run hit out of the park (during league play) in at least 8 years! He plays in All-Stars June 26-27. We're proud of you kiddo!

"How to hit home runs: I swing as hard as I can, and I try to swing right through the ball...The harder you grip the bat, the more you can swing it through the ball, and the farther the ball will go. I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." Babe Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hi...welcome to my Corner! Not sure what will be here, but wanted to create my own space...seems to be the going thing and I enjoy reading everyone else's, so maybe someone out there will enjoy mine! Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!